Paypal: one of the most secure payment methods on the market
In just a few years, PayPal has established itself as one of the most secure payment methods on the Internet. First installed on the Web, PayPal extends its payment method to your nearest merchants as well.
However, although it is available on thousands of sites, PayPal is only accepted at Gamdom Online Casino. For fear of tarnishing its image as well as certain prejudices related to online casinos, PayPal has decided to put this industry aside and thus deprive itself of thousands of potential users in addition.
Deposit at the casino with Paypal
Introduction on the difference between Paypal and a credit card
PayPal is an alternative to payments by cheque, credit card or cash. This service is available for your online purchases as well as in some shops. Unlike a credit card, where you pay monthly installments, PayPal is a free application where you only need to register to benefit from these services.
PayPal is a private company and keeps your personal information safe. Unlike a credit card, where you have to belong to a bank to have it, PayPal will not put any credit card system at your disposal, as all your purchases will be made directly from the application.
This e-wallet is available in over 200 countries worldwide and is accepted on millions of merchant sites, including online casinos. On the other hand, depending on the contract you have with your bank, the latter may have payment limits. For example, if you're in the European zone and you want to travel to another continent, you will, in most cases, have to change your card to benefit from better services.
With PayPal, no matter where you are on earth, the service is always the same.
What is Paypal?
PayPal is a private company that allows its users to stop entering their banking information when shopping online. This virtual wallet, very secure and highly reputed throughout the world, is very easy to use and very intuitive. Moreover, whether you are a company or a particular site, PayPal can be used by everyone.
To use PayPal, go to the company's official website. Once you are on the site, click on "open an account". You will find this option at the very top right of the site's home page.
Once this step has been completed, a crucial choice will be offered to you. If you are a private individual and you wish to use PayPal for your purchases on the Internet or send money to a friend, choose the first option available to you, which is called "private account".
If you are a person who sells products and would like to make PayPal available to your customers as a means of payment, simply click on the second option available to you, which is called "business account".
Once this step has been completed, you will need to enter your personal telephone number. Make no mistake, this phone number will be very useful to you throughout your use of PayPal. Next, you will have to fill out a form where you will have to enter a lot of personal information as well as your bank details. Don't be mistaken in this step either, as it is decisive for your further use of PayPal.
It is very important to note that once your bank and personal details are registered on PayPal, you will no longer need to enter them on the merchant sites where you use this means of payment. Therefore, if a site that offers PayPal as a means of payment asks you for your banking information, flee, as this is a fraudulent site.
Once all the steps have been completed, you will be able to use PayPal. However, don't forget to deposit money on your PayPal account if you want to start shopping.
The advantages of Paypal
The undisputed leader in online payments, PayPal offers many advantages to its users.
- Contactless payment is available through PayPal. Indeed, if you do not wish to use your credit card and you have the PayPal application on your phone and money on it, you will be able to pay in some shops.
First, go to a shop that accepts PayPal payments. Once your shopping is done, pick up your mobile phone and open the PayPal application. Click on "scan" and place your phone in front of the QR code.
Once this step has been completed, enter the amount of your transaction and click on "send" to complete your purchases.
The application will then automatically generate a payment confirmation, which will allow you to prove your purchase to the staff at the shop where you are. Remember to show them the ticket before you leave your location.
- It is possible for you to create a jackpot on your PayPal account. If you wish to make a gift for one of your loved ones or simply open a jackpot to collect money and use it on one of your favourite sites, this is possible.
To do so, you must go to PayPal and create your prize pool. Once you have created your prize pool, you can share your prize pool link and anyone can participate. Once your prize pool is closed, the money will go directly to your personal PayPal account.
- If you're an Internet shopping enthusiast, PayPal offers you protection. If during one of your purchases on the Internet, you do not receive the goods or if they are in a deteriorated condition, then PayPal will refund your purchase. However, before requesting a refund, please read the terms and conditions to obtain it. Furthermore, during your purchases, your data is secure from the end of the transaction until you receive the goods.
- The protection of your personal data is a key word on PayPal. As explained before, only when you register on the site, you will be asked to enter your banking and personal information. Once your registration is complete, you will not be asked to enter your bank details if you use PayPal as a means of payment. If you are asked for your bank details when making a purchase with PayPal, then Lucky7Bonus advises you to avoid the following.
- PayPal is one of the most developed means of payment in the digital world. It is available in almost every country in the world and with almost 25 currencies available. So, if a friend of yours lives in France and you are in Australia, you can send him money. However, be aware of the transaction fees due to the change of currency. As mentioned above, depending on your country and the shop you are in, you may also be able to pay with your mobile phone.
- As explained at the registration stage, PayPal is also aimed at professionals who sell services on the Internet. Whether you are a large company or a micro-entrepreneur, PayPal is for everyone. In addition to this service, you will also be able to request invoices from your customers or send them to your service providers. This is an option that PayPal makes available to you.
- On PayPal you can send money to your friends and receive money from them, all instantly. To send money to one of your friends, all you have to do is get their email address. If your recipient doesn't have a PayPal account, no problem. All your recipient has to do is create a PayPal account and they will receive the money in their account.
As explained in the following image, there is no charge for the transaction. However, be careful to be in the same currency, otherwise there will be a fee for the person sending the money. No matter who sends you money or where it comes from, you will never be charged by PayPal, it will always be the sender who will be charged.
- If you have money on your PayPal account is that you want to send it to your bank account, this is possible. Moreover, a big advantage of PayPal compared to some of its direct competitors is that there are no fees for your transaction. Be careful, if you are in another currency, there will be fees.
The disadvantages of Paypal
Offering you many advantages, PayPal also has many disadvantages.
- PayPal offers you the possibility to send money abroad to almost 200 countries around the world. However, if your recipient is in a geographical area where the currency is different from your own, then you will have to pay a transaction fee, which, as you can see in the following picture, is 5% of the total amount of the transaction. Please note that the fee cannot be less than €1.99 and not more than €3.99.
- With PayPal, you can send money to a person on the other side of the world whose currency is not the same. However, all transactions from one currency to another have significant costs. No matter where you send money, 4% of the total amount of your transaction will be taken by PayPal. This 4% is in addition to the basic exchange rate between the two currencies. Below is a summary table of the currencies available on PayPal as well as the percentage rate for each currency.
- PayPal is a very secure service which allows its users to use their services with their eyes closed. However, this security comes at a price. When you register, you will be asked to give a lot of personal information, including your bank account. In order to ensure the legality of your data entered on its site, PayPal will ask you to confirm your bank account, so you will be debited a certain amount, twice, the total amount of which is equal to what is displayed in the table, depending on your currency.
Once you see on your bank account that PayPal has withdrawn money, go to the PayPal website and complete the steps to confirm your details. When you request confirmation, you will need to enter both amounts withdrawn by PayPal. This step is used to confirm your account and allows you to deposit and withdraw money from PayPal.
Where to play online casino with Paypal?
As described above, PayPal is one of the most widespread payment methods on the Web. However, this service is not only available at one of the online casinos that Lucky7Bonus promotes on its website.
-> Gamdom. If you wish to play at this online casino, simply click on the casino name.
The casino world is still being blacklisted by some companies who do not wish to be affiliated with this type of service.
It is important to specify that PayPal does not wish to be affiliated with the brands of the French-speaking casinos present on Lucky7Bonus and not the other way round.
How to deposit online with Paypal?
Once you have completed this step, please choose the amount you wish to deposit at the online casino. Gamdom offers you several card choices for this purpose.
You will then be redirected to the Kinguin site, where you will be asked to continue with your purchase. Don't worry, this site is totally secure. To continue with your purchase, simply click on "buy". Please note that you will have some additional fees when purchasing a gift card.
Finally, click on "order" to finalise your purchase. Before the money appears on your Gamdom account, you will need to enter your personal information, but also enter your PayPal details, which will be used to complete your order. Once you have completed all the steps, the money will appear on your account and you will be able to play safely.
Conclusion on Paypal and Online Casino
PayPal is one of the most widespread means of payment on the Internet. However, this private company refuses for the moment to affiliate with the vast majority of online casinos.
Lucky7Bonus highlights the best and safest online casinos. If you see on a casino, not present on Lucky7Bonus, that it is possible to deposit money with PayPal, Lucky7Bonus does not recommend this casino.
However, with the democratization of the online casino world and the increasingly strict rules with online casinos, it is not impossible that within a few years PayPal may decide to change its policy towards online casinos and allow them to use PayPal to deposit and withdraw money.