Paysafecard: a means of payment that meets your expectations
The Paysafecard is a well-known means of payment on the Internet. This prepaid card allows many people who are not entitled to a credit card to buy certain things on the internet for a few cash exchanged in a tobacconist's shop. Thanks to its fame and security, Paysafecard has also developed on the web.
Secure, anonymous and very fast, Paysafecard is a very widespread means of payment. However, the French-speaking online casino world has not yet taken the next step. Indeed, if you live in France, only a casino featured on Lucky7Bonus accepts this means of deposit. However, this constraint may change depending on your geographical region.
Playing at the casino with a paysafecard
Introduction on the difference between a paysafecard and a credit card
The Paysafecard is a prepaid card that can be bought in a tobacconist's shop or on the Internet. Unlike a credit card, the Paysafecard does not require you to have a bank account. Please note that your Paysafecard can only be used on the Internet, unlike a credit card, which allows you to shop anywhere on the Internet, but also in shops. Moreover, unlike some credit cards, your Paysafecard has a specific value.
What is a paysafecard?
The paysafecard is a prepaid ticket that allows you to buy items on the internet without having to enter your credit card details. It is also possible to obtain a prepaid paysafecard Mastercard as you will read in the article.
To buy a paysafecard, nothing could be simpler. Just go to the paysafecard website and enter your geolocation. The official paysafecard website will find the nearest point of sale to you.
- Maison de la presse
- Bureau de tabac
- Magasins U
- Marche plus
It is also possible to purchase paysafecard codes directly from the paysafecard website.
On the internet, you will also be able to find many sites that resell paysafecard codes. However, unlike a shop that resells paysafecard prepaid cards or the official paysafecard site, you will have to pay a small amount of extra money. For example, for €100 paysafecard you will have to pay €103.
For its part, Lucky7Bonus advises you to buy paysafecards only on the official paysafecard website, in order to make sure that you are not cheated and that certain personal information is not stolen.
If you would like to buy a paysafecard ticket directly in the shop, all you need is your credit card or cash. Ask the retailer for a paysafecard and he will ask you for the amount you want (€10, €25, €50, €100). In exchange, the retailer will give you a ticket with a lot of information on it. Among the information on the ticket, you will find the amount of your purchase and the 16-digit code that will allow you to make your purchases on the internet.
It is very important to note that all tickets are only valid for one year and that for every 10 euros of purchase you will receive 10 euros of paysafecard and the same for tickets of 25 euros, 50 euros and 100 euros. If for 6 months you do not use your paysafecard money, but there is still money left on it, a fee of €3 will be deducted from your card in the seventh month, until you reuse the amount on your ticket.
For people living overseas it is possible to buy paysafecards directly from official retailers. If you would like to know the list of resellers available in your area, please go directly to the paysafecard website.
If you are a person who uses the paysafecard on a very regular basis, you will be able to request a paysafecard Mastercard. This service is simply a prepaid card as if you had a credit card. To obtain it, you will simply need to open a bank account by entering some personal information.
If you get a paysafecard Mastercard, you will be able to transfer the money left on your tickets bought in the shop or on the Internet directly to your new card.
Like all services, this card has some restrictions. You will not be able to deposit more than €5,000 on your card and the maximum is €1,000 per day and €5,000 per month. You will be able to buy up to €2,000 per day, but the maximum transaction in a single payment is €1,000. You will also be able to withdraw up to €400 per day from an ATM and €1,000 per month.
Advantages of the paysafecard
On paper, the paysafecard offers many advantages:
- A very secure means of payment: in fact, from the moment you receive your ticket from one of the official paysafecard resellers, at no time will you have to enter your personal information on the Internet. Indeed, this method of payment allows almost complete anonymity and at no time will you have to enter your credit card or other information that could be stolen.
- It is very easy to find paysafecards. Thanks to thousands of resellers throughout France and overseas, paysafecard is right next to you. Whether you are in a small village or in a big city, it will be very easy for you to find a paysafecard and to shop on the internet in complete safety . It is possible to accumulate tickets. Indeed, if you want to deposit 300 euros at an online casino, you will only have to buy 3 tickets of 100 €. When making your deposit, check the option allowing you to enter several codes at the same time.
- If you have a paysafecard Mastercard you will be able to make your purchases with this card, but in a totally secure way. You will also be able to withdraw money. However, be careful not to exceed the authorised limits. It is also possible to top up your card and you can pay with your paysafecard Mastercard in almost 50 countries around the world.
Disadvantages of the paysafecard
Like any service, the paysafecard also has its rate of inconvenience.
- This is the big black spot for paysafecard: only a French-speaking casino at Lucky7Bonus accepts this deposit method.
- The second is that you cannot receive money on your paysafecard. Let's say you put money on an online casino from a paysafecard code. If you wish to make withdrawals, you will not be able to put money back on your paysafecard. Even if you have a paysafecard of €100 and your withdrawal is €50, it will be impossible to add this amount back to your paysafecard. This is a real disadvantage for people who do not want to put their bank details on the Internet.
- Very high charges when you withdraw your money from an ATM. Firstly, the minimum withdrawal amount required is €3.5. Once this amount is exceeded, regardless of the amount of your withdrawal, a fee of 3% of the amount of your withdrawal will be paid.
- As previously written if you are abroad, you will be able to pay in almost 50 countries in the world with your paysafecard Mastercard. However, if your card is French and you are paying something in England, a fee of 2% of the amount of your transaction will be charged. In addition, you can convert your currency directly into the currency of the country you are in. This is a service that paysafecard offers directly on its official website.
- Once you decide to top up your prepaid paysafecard Mastercard, you will have to pay certain fees. A 4% fee will be deducted from the total amount of your deposit.
Where to play online casino with a paysafecard?
As previously stated, only one online casino at Lucky7Bonus accepts this deposit method and that is Gamdom.
If you wish to play at this online casino, simply click on its name. Remember that when you register you are entitled to a safe with the code LUCKY7.
How do I deposit online with a paysafecard?
If you live in France, only Gamdom offers you this deposit method. If you are in Belgium, Canada, Switzerland or any other country, at some of the casinos on Lucky7Bonus, you will be able to use Paysafecard as a Deposit method.
To do this tutorial, Lucky7Bonus went to Gamdom.
First, log into the casino where you wish to deposit with a Paysafecard ticket. Click on the little "plus" in the top right corner of the homepage or on the "deposit" option depending on which casino you wish to play at.
Then click on the "Paysafecard" deposit method, which can be found in the "Gift Cards" category on Gamdom.
Once you have completed this step, click on the amount you wish to deposit at the online casino you are at. Once you have chosen the amount you wish to deposit, click on "buy a gift card".
It is very important to note that on Gamdom, you will not be able to enter a code previously purchased at a point of sale or on a retailer's site. Indeed, you will have no choice but to buy directly a prepaid card which is sold directly by Gamdom. As you can see in the following image, once you have chosen the amount and clicked on "buy a gift card" you will be redirected directly to a site where you will have to buy the prepaid card.
If you decide to buy a card worth €5, you will owe an additional €0.57 in taxes. Depending on the value of your purchase, the amount of tax varies. Once you have completed the summary of your purchase, simply click on "order".
The purchase takes place in three parts. First, you will need to enter your faction address. Once this is done, you will need to enter your payment information. Then, a code will be sent to you to verify your order. Once the code is entered, you will receive your money directly to your GamGamdomdom account.
Conclusion on paysafecard and online casino
The paysafecard as well as the paysafecard Mastercard are two means of purchase that allow you not to enter your personal information when purchasing online. However, the big black spot with paysafecard is that it is impossible to receive money, even with your paysafecard Mastercard.
Available in nearly 50 countries around the world, this means of payment is becoming more and more democratic around the world. Although a very large number of sites in France accept these means of payment and more and more sites are also starting to do so, this is not the case for French-speaking online casinos.
Indeed, even if some French casinos present on Lucky7Bonus offer paysafecard as a means of deposit, it is only available on Gamdom.
Please note that the Paysafecard does not work for people who wish to deposit at a French-speaking casino and who live in France. If you are in Belgium, for example, you can use the Paysafecard to deposit your money at a French-speaking online casino. Depending on your geographical area, you simply need to deposit money at an online casino and check whether that casino accepts this deposit method or not.
French-speaking casinos are offering more and more deposit methods to their players. However, it seems that the paysafecard is far from unanimous among the largest groups in the online casino market.