Neteller: one of the most secure electronic wallets on the market
Neteller is an electronic wallet that allows people who do not wish to use credit cards to use this alternative. Ultra-secure, this payment method is increasingly present on the Internet. Moreover, if you are a fan of cryptomoney, it is also very easy for you to buy it.
If you want to send money to a relative or simply have an alternative to a bank to manage your money, Neteller is for you. Even if it is not yet available for French players, this means of deposit is widely available at the vast majority of online casinos featured on Lucky7Bonus. Please note that it all depends on your geographical location.
Deposit at the casino with Neteller
Introduction on the difference between Neteller and a credit card
Neteller is an e-wallet that allows you to manage your money as you would at your bank. However, this service does not offer you the same possibilities that a bank can offer you. So, as soon as you open a bank account, you will be able to obtain a credit card and make your purchases wherever you want. Whether you are in a shop or on the Internet, you will be able to make purchases on almost any site in the world. For its part, Netteler also offers a prepaid Mastercard and a virtual prepaid card. With the prepaid card you can also shop on the Internet or in shops that accept Mastercard.
However, if you have a credit card, you will be able to have a negative balance on your bank authorising you to do so. With the Neteller system, if you do not have the funds to make a purchase, it will be impossible for you to do so. It will be possible for you to receive money, transfer money, but also to withdraw money. However, unlike a credit card, you will pay a fee for each withdrawal you make.
What is Neteller?
As explained a few lines ago, Neteller is an e-wallet that allows you to manage your spending and money, no matter where you are. In addition to being able to manage your money in real time, Neteller is also a payment, withdrawal and money transfer system that operates in dozens of countries around the world.
Before you can access the many functions offered by Neteller, you will need to register on the site to open your e-wallet. Once you have filled in all the required information, you will be redirected to your portfolio page. Please note that you will be asked to choose the currency of your wallet, as you can see in the following picture.
Do not make a mistake in the information you select, as this change is irreversible. Indeed, if you inadvertently click on "dollars" while you are in the "euro" zone, it will be impossible for you to go back.
If you no longer wish to enter your personal information on the Internet, let alone your banking information, Neteller is an option that will suit you. Indeed, this payment and withdrawal system offers you several options.
Firstly, opt for the Net+ Prepaid Mastercard. To obtain it, you only need to register on the Neteller website. As written previously, pay attention to the currency you select. Then, in order to access this card, you will need to fill in your personal details. This is to verify that you are the person you claim to be.
Once this information has been filled in, you will be able to request your Net+ Prepaid Mastercard. Please note that you will not be able to access this card until your personal details have been verified. In addition, you will need to deposit at least €10 on your Neteller account before you can use this card.
With this prepaid card, you will have many possibilities, similar to the services that a credit card can offer. Firstly, you will be able to withdraw money from ATMs that accept Mastercard cards. This will be possible in all ATMs in the world that accept this card and not only in the country where you have applied for the card.
You will be able to shop in shops that accept this card. In addition, contactless payment is also available on this prepaid card. Internet shopping will also be possible on sites that accept this card. Be careful not to exceed the daily purchase limits, which you will be able to see a little later in the article.
Unlike a credit card, if you do not have any money on your account or your Neteller card, it will be impossible for you to make a transaction, either on the Internet or in a shop.
Neteller offers a wide range of services to its users. For those who do not wish to have a credit card or a prepaid card, Neteller allows you to opt for the Neteller virtual card.
The Net+ Virtual Prepaid Mastercard offers you the same services as the Net+ card except that the latter is completely virtual. That is to say, you only need to enter the bank details of your virtual card when you shop online. However, unlike the real card, the virtual card can only be used on the Internet.
Just like the "physical" Neteller card, your account will need to be verified before applying for the virtual card. This is another way to ensure that your information is correct. It also ensures your security in the event of theft or loss. Once you have entered your personal information, you will not be asked to enter your personal details for future purchases..
To access your "real" or virtual map, simply log on to the Neteller site and click on "Net+ maps" in the menu on the left of the home page.
You will then be redirected to a page where you can choose the option that suits you best. On the left, you will have access to your real card while if you choose the option on the right, you will have access to your virtual card.
Be careful to respect the rules set up by Neteller. Indeed, if the site realises that you do not respect certain conditions, you will be subject to very strong sanctions. Lucky7Bonus makes available to you the sanctions you will face if you do not comply with the following rules.
The advantages of Neteller
Like all services that offer virtual wallets with prepaid cards, Neteller has many advantages.
- The first of these is security. Indeed, throughout the use of Neteller, whether on the site or in your wallet, security is the key word. Firstly, when you log in to your wallet, there is a two-factor authentication factor.
Firstly, you will receive a code by SMS or on your e-mail address that will allow you to log in to your Neteller account. You have less than 15 minutes to enter this code, after which it will no longer be accepted by the site. It is very important for you to give your real details, otherwise it will be impossible for you to log in.
Once this step is completed, you will need to fill in a second authentication factor. When you register, Neteller will ask you to create an "identification key". Keep this in mind, as, in addition to being required when you log in, it will also be used to confirm your future purchases on the Web.
- To ensure the security of your account as well as your safety during your sessions on the Internet, Neteller gives you 9 tips that they feel are essential to ensure your purchases and the security of your account.
- If you wish to deposit money, Neteller provides an incredible list of deposit methods. With nearly 60 different ways to deposit your money, Neteller has one of the longest lists on the market.
- If you are a regular user of the Neteller platform, you will be rewarded. Indeed, thanks to a loyalty programme as well as a VIP programme, Neteller will be able to spoil its most loyal users.
To access the Neteller VIP area, you will need to have spent a minimum of €8,500, which is about $10,000. If you reach this amount, you enter the "bronze" category of the VIP area. However, this serious VIP is divided into 5 grades.
1 - Bronze ⇒ 8,500 € in a calendar year.
2 - Silver ⇒ 43,000 € in a calendar year.
3 - Gold ⇒ 86,000 € in a calendar year.
4 - Platinum ⇒ 430,000 € in a calendar year.
5 - Diamond ⇒ 1,719,000 € in a calendar year.
Depending on the grade you are in, you have more and more advantages.
To find out what benefits you are eligible for depending on your grade, simply look at the table below.
As explained above, it will be possible to make withdrawals, international money transfers and purchases with your Neteller card. However, you will have to respect daily withdrawal and purchase limits. For the actual Neteller prepaid card, here are the daily amounts not to be exceeded.
As you can see, Neteller offers you very high limits, unlike some of its competitors on the market. This means that you will be able to make up to €2,900 in purchases on a single day and withdraw up to €900. These ceilings are very advantageous for very regular users of this type of payment method.
Of course, all these limits can be changed from the moment you reach one of the VIP grades that Neteller sets up. These limits are only valid for people who spend less than €8,500 in a calendar year.
- For users of Neteller's virtual prepaid card, the ceilings are different from those for the real card. You will only be able to make 30 purchases over 4 days, whereas it will be possible to make 200 purchases over the same period with the real card. However, you will be able to make up to €6,300 worth of purchases over 24 hours. Be careful not to exceed the €10,500 limit, which is set at €10,500 over 4 days.
Again, this is only valid for non-VIP members who have a verified account.
The disadvantages of Neteller
Although it has many advantages, the Neteller service has some shortcomings.
- The first flaw is that if you are not a verified member, you will have very strong restrictions regarding the Neteller e-card. A few lines ago, Lucky7Bonus outlined the benefits for people who have verified their account. Now here are the limits for those who are not.
As you can see, you will only be able to make 4 purchases with this card throughout your lifetime. Total purchases cannot exceed €720 and you will not be able to spend more than €180 over 24 hours. However, Lucky7Bonus strongly advises you to check your account to ensure your security.
- If you opt for the real prepaid card, you will have a wide range of possibilities with this card. Withdrawal, purchase, transfer of funds will be accessible to you. Please note that if you are not a VIP member, you will be charged a fee for cash withdrawals, if you buy in another currency or when you order your card. Indeed, the latter will cost you a total of €10. Please also be aware of the annual fee, which is in addition to the many other charges that are already in place.
Here is a summary table of the fees you will face when using the actual Neteller card.
- Make sure you use your Neteller e-wallet at least once a year. Indeed, from the moment you open your account, you will have to make at least one transaction per year in order to avoid paying taxes. However, if your account is at €0, Neteller will not take any money from you.
- If you wish to buy or sell cryptography, Neteller will take 1.5% on your transaction, whether you are a VIP member or not. Please note that if you buy cryptography in a currency that is neither the euro nor the dollar, then your buying and selling fees will increase to 3% of the value of your transactions.
- If you decide to send money to someone close to you, Neteller will also take a small percentage of your transaction. If you send money to an email address, a Neteller account or directly to a mobile phone, your transaction fee will be 1.45% of the total transaction amount.
- The Neteller Virtual Wallet allows you to make withdrawals as you have seen throughout this article. However, if you are not a VIP member, depending on your withdrawal method, you will have to pay taxes. You can see in the following picture, how much tax or prize money you will have to pay on your withdrawal, depending on your method.
Where to play online casino with Neteller?
Lucky7Bonus has decided to highlight the top three online casinos that accept Neteller as a deposit option. The three chosen casinos are chosen because they are in the top positions of the best online casinos according to the ranking made on the Lucky7Bonus website.
Casino Extra → If you wish to play at this online casino, simply click on its name and you will be taken directly to Casino Extra.
Cresus Casino → Just like Casino Extra, Cresus Casino offers you the Neteller, depending on your geolocation. If you wish to play on Cresus Casino and take advantage of the exclusive Lucky7Bonus offer, simply click on the casino name.
Fatboss → From the same group as Casino Extra, Fatboss also offers the Neteller as a deposit option. Again, depending on your geolocation, you may or may not have access to it. If you wish to play on Fatboss and take advantage of the exclusive Lucky7Bonus offer, just click on it.
How do I file online with Neteller?
To deposit your money at an online casino that offers Neteller, it's very simple. To show you how to do it, Lucky7Bonus will use the online casino Cbet.
First, log in to the online casino where you wish to deposit your money. Then click on the "deposit" option.
On Cbet you need to click on "make a deposit" which is located in the top right-hand corner of the home page.
Once this step has been completed, you will be redirected to the deposit methods page. On this page you will find all the methods available according to your geolocation. If Neteller is available in your country, just click on it. Next, you will need to enter the email address of your Neteller account and the amount you wish to deposit at the casino.
As soon as you have done all this, simply click on "submit" to continue with your application.
Once the last step has been completed, you will be redirected to a page where you will be asked to enter your Neteller information. In the top right hand corner you will see the amount of your deposit. Don't forget to enter the email address and password of your Neteller account in order to proceed.
Then, you will simply have to follow all the steps to finalise your order and you will be credited immediately. Then all you have to do is enjoy your session.
Lucky7Bonus reminds you to only play for money you can afford to lose, and to only play for money you can afford to lose.
Conclusion on Neteller and the online casino
As it has been possible to read throughout this article, Neteller is an excellent means of depositing, paying and managing one's budget.
In addition, all major online casinos at Lucky7Bonus accept this method of Deposit and Withdrawal. However, the black mark is that for French players it will be impossible for you to use this deposit and withdrawal method for the time being.
With the evolution of the means of deposit, it would not be shocking to see Neteller become a means of deposit and withdrawal for people living in France.
As a reminder, here are the casinos that Lucky7Bonus has decided to highlight that accept Neteller as a means of deposit and withdrawal. Again, depending on your location, this may not be the case.
If you want to play on Casino Extra, click here.
If you would like to play at Cresus Casino and take advantage of the exclusive Lucky7Bonus offer, click here.
If you would like to play on Fatboss and take advantage of the exclusive Lucky7Bonus offer, click here.